Winter is a peak season for HVAC work. Don’t get left in the cold — make sure to schedule your annual exams sooner than later!
It’s a generally good idea to schedule an appointment in the spring or fall, ahead of peak seasons for running HVAC systems. Summers and winters are the busiest times for HVAC contractors to work, and their schedules fill fast. The following is a thorough list for an HVAC system checkup:
- Check thermostat settings
- Review electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check and clean the drain
- Make sure the system starts and shuts off properly
- Clean air conditioning coils
- Check and refresh refrigerant levels
- Clean blower parts
- Check all gas (or oil) connections
- Clean or change air filters
[button link=”http://cmsmechanical.com//contact/” color=”orange” window=”yes”]Contact us today for more information[/button]
Source: www.hvac.lifetips.com; 2013.