To guarantee top–notch performance out of your HVACR system, you have to perform regular preventative maintenance, including seasonal maintenance.
Summer and winter tend to be times in which we rely on our HVAC systems the most, and are consequently the least convenient times to have a system failure or have your utility bill soaring out the roof due to some type of system error. A general rule of thumb is: schedule maintenance before the cooling and heating season (Spring/Fall,) depending on whether your system heats, cools, or both. Preventative maintenance a couple times a year will help combat potential issues that may arise, guaranteeing better efficiency and reliability.
The following are just a few tasks that could be covered in a preventative maintenance appointment:
- Inspecting for gas leaks
- Double–checking assembly
- Inspecting compressor, tubing, coil, fan motor, wiring and connections, and much more for damage and cleanliness.
- Cleaning/replacing air filters
- Reviewing ductwork, checking for leaks
- Listening for and inspecting unusual noises
- Adjusting of airflow based on temperature rise or drop
At CMS Mechanical, we offer and perform preventive maintenance for many of our customers. We can make individual recommendations for your organization based on individual needs and preferences. Ultimately, we want to build a program that works best for you and your company.