The 35th anniversary of the WORLD ENERGY ENGINEERING CONGRESS (WEEC) at Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center will be taking place at the end of the month, October 31 – November 2, 2012. The WEEC is well-recognized as the most important energy event of national and international scope for end users and energy professionals in all areas of the energy field. It is the one truly comprehensive forum where you can fully assess the “big picture” and see exactly how the economic and market forces, new technologies, regulatory developments and industry trends all merge to shape your critical decisions on your organization’s energy and economic future.
The WEEC conference and expo target the complete spectrum of technologies and services of greatest importance to our delegates in attendance, including, but not limited to:
- Energy efficiency and energy management
- Renewable and alternative energy
- Combined heat & power / cogeneration / distributed generation
- Smart grid and electric metering innovations
- Integrated building automation & energy management
- Lighting efficiency
- HVAC systems and controls
- Thermal storage and load management
- Boilers and combustion controls
- Geoexchange technologies
- Solar and fuel cell technologies
- Applications specific to federal energy management programs
- Energy services, energy procurement and project financing
For more information on the WEEC conference, visit www.energycongress.com.